Monday, March 31, 2008

Book Tag

I was tagged by Lindsay.

Pick up the nearest book to you.

Turn to page 123 and post the fifth sentence.

Then tag 5 friends.

The book I picked up was our last book club selection "Austenland" by Shannon Hale. It was a really fast read and a great book. If anyone wants to read it let me know and you can borrow my copy. The girl in this book is obsessed with Mr. Darcy from Pride & Prejudice, and her Aunt leaves her this trip to a resort called Austenland.

And the fifth sentence is:

"Even so she was hoping it was Mr. Nobley. Instinct urged her to stomp on the hope. She ignored it. She was firmly in Austenland now, she reminded herself, where hoping was allowed."

I tag: Lyndsey F. (if you have time), Karin, Megan, Kristin and Jennie

2 comments:

The Baja Hatches said...

I don't get to participate in this tag, Ha! All the books are packed away until I get over to the new house, but if I had a book next to me it would be one from the twilight series or an anita stansfield of some sort. And by the way, there are lots of things to do down here, just start saving your money to do it.

samlyndseyfalkner said...

K, so I did the tag!! I wasn't sure how to get a picture of a book on my blog, so I asked Sam and he would only help me if I used his book!! So, not one of my favorites, but I did it :)

Followers