Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Easter Weekend


Our Easter weekend wasn't too exciting. I had to work on Saturday at the "Annual Easter Egg Dive" at the Aquatic Center. Really this is one of the funnier events that is put on each year. They have kids from age 5-12 come ready to get in the pool. They split them into age groups and then they throw plastic eggs into the pool and the kids jump in and retrieve the eggs. After they have the eggs in their mesh bags they take them into a prize redemption room and get prizes for every egg they receive. The kids have a fun time! It really is a fun event and I like working at it every year.
Sunday we went up to my Mom's and Joe's in Syracuse for dinner. My Grandparents and my sister and her family were there. My brother on the other hand is on a 10 day trip in Europe with his wife so they couldn't make it! We had a great dinner and it was fun to play with my niece and nephew who I don't see enough. IT was a good weekend!

On another note- we bought our tickets to Cabo....for Maya's baptism- in May! I can't tell you how excited we are to go! I think we are spoiled.

3 comments:

samlyndseyfalkner said...

Geez! I have to agree w/ you, you are spoiled :) but you should be, right??? I bet you are so excited, I hope the count down goes quickly.

The Baja Hatches said...

Yes I agree, clicker, count down quicker!! rapido.

Lindsay and Mike said...

Yes, you are spoiled! :) No fair! Can you pack me in your bags???

Followers