Sunday, February 10, 2008

What is that?



Yes I blog hop, I am sure most you do that too..well in doing that I found a cute tag about "What is in Your purse"- I thought it was pretty good, knowing how much junk we tend to carry around! So here it is. My cute purse...thanks Jared for the early Valentines present!


I have 3 or 4 lip glosses/chapstick, a calendar book-to organize my time, my wallet, cell phone. I also have a tide pen (which is used often), multiple pens in case one doesn't work. A little thing called a Wallet Pix that Jared's Aunt Donna gave us. It is pretty neat, you download pictures onto it and then you always have them with you to show people. I have gum, Ibuprofen, a box of Neco candy hearts that I snuck into the movie last night, and 2 kinds of lotion.

I would love to hear what you carry around - Marilyn, Kristin, Lindsay, Ashley and Becca.

3 comments:

Lindsay and Mike said...

I'm scared to even look at all the old crap I have in my purse!

Muir Family said...

I'll have to clean it out before I dare post it--so much JUNK!!! Old fruit snacks, pennies, pens, wallet, camera, trucks & cars for the kids--that's just the beginning. I'll do it, just give me a bit to get it cleaned out. Great idea.

Muir Family said...

Hey I tagged you. Go on my blog to see.

Followers