Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Tagged..about My Valentine


How long have you been together? 4 years
How long did you date? We dated from December to May - got engaged and then got married in October.
How old is he? 34
Who eats more? Jared does
Who said "I love you" first? Jared did--it was on Valentines Day and we had gone to dinner and a movie, it totally freaked me out!
Who is taller? Jared
Who sings better? Me I guess, Jared doesn't sing much, not even at church.
Who is smarter? Jared--he teases me sometimes because I work with kids and I have to ask him about things I don't know..like Math.
Who does the laundry? I do
Who does the dishes? I do
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Jared (sleeps and snores on that side).
Who pays the bills? We both do
Who mows the lawn? Jared
Who cooks dinner? I do
Who is more stubborn? Jared
Who kissed who first? Jared kissed me, and that too freaked me out
Who asked who out? We met online, he asked me out and I said no then we ended up at the same party (he had a date) after the party he asked me out again and I said yes.
Who proposed? Jared did, he made a really cute scavenger hunt in his house with a poem he wrote.
Who is more sensitive? That is me for sure!
Who has more friends? I do
Who has more sibilings? Jared has 1 sister, I have 1 brother & 1 sister + step siblings
Who wears the pants? We are pretty equal
Who are you tagging? Becca, Jennie, Amanda, Holly, Karin and Lyndsey F.

No comments:

Followers