Saturday, February 2, 2008

Our Saturday Adventure


So Jared decided that we needed to get some Mountain Bikes so we can exercise better...because we are not very good at that! So for the last little while he has been looking and researching bikes to find the one he wanted. He had one as a teenager that he loved and used to ride all of the time with his friend Tim, but then he hurt his knee and sold his bike. During his lunch break at work this week he went to the bike shop and looked at the bikes and found the one he wanted. It is a Gary Fisher "Piranha"--bright green! It is a pretty cool color. So after he found his bike we needed to find my bike. I found one that I like, but because I am so stinkin tall they didn't have my size--so they tried to order it but it won't even be in the store until March. It is Gary Fisher "Marlin".
SO instead of getting my bike today I only got my bike helmet..because anyone knows me knows I am accident prone so I insisted on a helmet. Once the weather warms up we can go and ride the trails around our house! We need to get a bike rack on our Grand Cherokee so we can take our bikes to Southern Utah and hit the trails with my Uncle Rich (if he doesn't take me on too hard of ones that is), it should be fun!

2 comments:

Bearonabike said...

Before you know it, you will be racing mountain bikes. I am glad you got a helmet!! Very Important.
We have some good trails down here we can take you on!! Let us know what days you will be going to your dads.

Blackhursts said...

I am jealous that you bought mountain bikes. You should somehow convince Dave to get into riding as well. Oh, and where do you find your backgrounds...I like them.

Followers