Friday, February 22, 2008

My life is so boring...

But I was tagged and so now you get to read about it!

10 years ago- It was 1998, I was going to Weber State studying generals. I was working for Clearfield City in the summer and I had surgery on my foot. I was probably planning a trip somewhere since I was single!

5 things on my to do list today-
1. Work
2. Go get the items I need for my Small Saturday project
3. Clean my bathrooms
4. Finish the Laundry
5. Go out to dinner

5 snacks I enjoy
1. Popcorn
2. Cheese
3. Sunflower Seeds
4. Chocolate
5. Lime Coke

What would I do if I were suddenly made a Billionaire-
I would pay off my house and vehicles, pay off my student loan, buy a nice big home somewhere warm like Mexico or Hawaii, go on a lot of Cruises and take my family with me, travel a lot.

5 places I have lived-
1. Farmington, UT
2. Centerville, UT
3. Layton, UT (for a few days)
4. Kearns, UT
5. Eagle Mountain, UT

5 jobs I have had-
1. Clearfield City summer Recreation Job
2. Delta Airlines Rep
3. Antelope Afterschool Program Assistant Director
4. TA at North Star
5. TA at Ranches Academy

5 things you don't know about me-
1. I had both of my feet operated on and was on crutches for 8 weeks - twice.
2. I talk in my sleep.
3. I am afraid of dogs -but not my own.
4. My first kiss was with Jared.
5. One of my Best Friends I met in 2nd grade.

Now I tag- Kristin, Lyndsey F., Marilyn and Becca.

3 comments:

samlyndseyfalkner said...

Melanie, you're killing me :) LOL!! I didn't know Jared was your first kiss, that is pretty freaking awesome!!!!

Lindsay and Mike said...

Melanie and Jared sitting in a tree...K-I-S-S...somethin' somethin' somethin'! Okay, I've been watching WAY too much "Cars". Totally fun stuff I didn't know about you! These tags aren't half bad!

samlyndseyfalkner said...

No worries at all!!! I was only teasing you. I actually told Sam before we got married that I loved shoes and I wasn't getting rid of any of them, he said okay! LOL. (He made the deal that as long as he has 2 wheels under his butt and I have a closet full of shoes we'll be okay!) Too funny. It is fun to learn about you, so I guess Tags aren't too bad :)

Followers