Tuesday, January 1, 2008

3 movies in 4 days

On Saturday night we went and saw "National Treasure..Book of Secrets" with Polly & Jerl (Jared's parents). That was a good movie. I am not a huge Nicholas Cage fan but I liked him in the first National Treasure.
On New Years Eve during the day Polly and I decided we wanted to go and see "Enchanted". This was a good day because Jared had to work all day and I had the day off. This was a really cute movie! I really enjoyed it, but it is a girl movie for sure. There were quite a few men in there and I told Jared they must be boyfriends! That night we just stayed home and made homemade pizza and watched tv. I was surprised that we both made it until midnight!
Then today is New Years Day. We got up around 10..went to lunch at with Jared's Mom and Dad again, then we went to see "I am Legend". I thought this one was a little bit scary but Jared didn't think so. I think it would be awful to be the only human alive! It was also pretty good, but I like Will Smith so I enjoyed it. I saw three movies that I actually liked this weekend!
This is the end of my Christmas Break..that sure went by fast (and I even had an extra week with our vacation!)It is back to work tomorrow!

No comments:

Followers