Friday, December 28, 2007

Christmas


We had a pretty good Christmas this year. I told Jared a few days before that it didn't feel like Christmas to me because we missed all of our regular Christmas parties this year since we were gone to Mexico.
We got back on Saturday night pretty late. On Sunday we had a family party with Joe's family (my Mom's husband). It was fun, we ate some food and played some games. On Monday I had to finish the last of our Christmas shopping which was pretty crazy with all the last minute shoppers out there. We had our Christmas Eve party at Jared's Mom and Dad's, always good food and his family was there. We opened our presents with his parents...I got a Roomba vacuum (which works great!)and some new sheets for our bed. Jared also got me a decorative ladder that you can change out the signs for the holidays, this was too big to hide at our house so he had his Mom keep it for him.
On Christmas we woke up around 9:30 and opened our presents. Then we went to visit my Grandparents since they had their party while we were gone. We then headed up to my Mom's house for lunch and presents. From my Mom we both received some money(which is always great), Jared got a new sweatshirt and I got a shirt and vest. For dinner we went to Jared's parents again and had a prime rib dinner. It was a busy day!

2 comments:

Lindsay and Mike said...

Sounds busy! Glad you guys had fun. And, I would have gladly given up all the Christmas parties for a trip to Mexico, so I don't feel bad for you at all! ;) Just kidding!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had a good trip and Christmas, sorry we missed you at the party.
You need to change my link name to "Dutchbear"!!

Rich

Followers