Thursday, December 6, 2007

The first week of December



This week has been a busy one for me. Monday night Jared called from work at about 5:50 p.m. and told me that he got Jazz tickets for the game! Dinner was already in the oven so I took it out put it in the fridge and out the door I went. The game was really fun and the seats weren't horrible- and the Jazz won which was great.

Tuesday I got the wonderful privilege of going to the Dentist. That is not my type of fun but I was only going in for a teeth cleaning.
The Dentist also said that my infection in my gums in my front teeth is clearing up so I should be able to get new crowns soon which is good news to me since I can't bite into anything!

Wednesday was Girls Night Out hosted by Lindsay. It was good food and fun to chat with the girls. I love to listen to the stories, and I don't say much but I have a good time! I am starting to really love my ward since I am getting to know more and more people, it is hard being in Nursery where I only know the kids! So GNO is a good thing for me and I am glad I can go!



Friday I have a temple sealing to attend..that should be nice. And then we will go to dinner afterward.
I am looking forward to the weekend, not that things will slow down. We have so much to do before we leave for Mexico next week! What a crazy week it has been!

2 comments:

Lindsay and Mike said...

Mexico?!? That was DEFINATELY worth sharing last night! Why didn't we hear anything of it? Thank you for coming...but we DO need to get you to talk a little more! Just say, "Girls! Time for all of you to stop talking for a few minutes and listen to me for once!!!" I think that might work! ;)

Muir Family said...

Have a fantastic trip!!! Be safe.

Followers