Saturday, December 1, 2007

Missy



We woke up to a world of white! The snow is still coming down outside. Jared was at work this morning fixing his Mom's car so I got to shovel. Missy (that would be our dog) was loving it. She has this rope thing we bought her last year that she loves. We can throw it and she will go and bring it back to us. She was running around like crazy outside in the snow, slipping and sliding on the driveway. She would have to find her rope in the snow and she would come back to me all white! I am glad that our driveway is so small..and not as steep as our house in Kearns. It was a fun morning playing outside!

2 comments:

Lindsay and Mike said...

What a cute dog! I didn't even know you had one! I guess you learn something new everyday!

Bearonabike said...

So I always thought you were afraid of dogs or was that just my dogs? Ugghhh that snow sure looks fun. Sorry I cant be there to help you shovel it, I am going mtn biking. I bet you cant wait for Mexico!!

I am not sure what is going on with North-Star. Mark was the one who brought me their so I am not sad I moved on if he is not their either.

Followers