Tuesday, January 8, 2008

I didn't want to know!

We went to Jared's parents on Sunday night for dinner. As we were sitting around after we got done Jared's Mom pulls out this article about Roserita Beach where we had gone on Vacation last month. We were wondering why there weren't alot of tourists around our resort. In this article it told about all of these car jackings, people being held at gunpoint and about the corrupt police, so alot of people with trips planned there had canceled their vacations. I am glad that I found this out after our trip, I would have been so scared to go knowing that was going on! I am also glad that we were watched over and protected. It is good that we made it home safe.

2 comments:

samlyndseyfalkner said...

That is totally freaky!!! I am so glad you all had a good time and made it home safe.

Lindsay and Mike said...

Hey, I just heard that Rosarita Beach is where Britney Spears & her papperazzi boyfriend went on their Mexican getaway...

Followers