Saturday, January 19, 2008

Friday Night Hockey


Last night we went to see the Utah Grizzlies play hockey at the E Center. It is pretty fun to go to those games. The year we got married for Christmas Jared got some season tickets from his parents for the games. It was fun to go but I got sick of going every single weekend! He would probably like to go more often then we do but we go to a few games every year. They won the game 6-5 with a fight in the 3rd period. The fights on the ice are great, not that I would want to see them off the ice! Jared is going to go to the game next Friday too..I am going to see Jeff and Becca (my brother and sister in law) perform in the Opera "Tosca" at Capital Theater.

4 comments:

Muir Family said...

Jeff's in an opera??? What is his part. It's so fun to have things to do.

Bearonabike said...

Hidden talent for Jeff!!
Hockey game. Isnt it cold enough up there, and yet you go watch people slide around on ice indoors.

You still need to change my link name to "The Bear".

Bearonabike said...

No it is listed as "Rich Bruin"

Anonymous said...

I've never been to a hockey game - I may just have to check one out for the fights!!

Followers