Friday, November 7, 2008


This was the day from _____ at work! Let me tell you how it went...about 9:00a.m. the teacher I work with went to the bathroom and threw up, she went home about 9:30. Then one of the boys in my class told me that the didn't feel good..we called his Mom about 5 mintues later he threw up on the classroom floor. We were in the middle of music but they had to come and clean the room so we went outside for about 30 minutes, then we ate lunch in the other 2nd grade class and went back outside to recess. During the reminder of the day 6 more kids came and told me that they didn't feel good so they all went home. The other second grade teacher and her TA also went home sick!!! Needless to say I will be washing my hands every five minutes! It was just one crazy day at work today!

5 comments:

Lindsay and Mike said...

Oh! What a horrible, no good day. That is the worst! I hope you don't get sick!

samlyndseyfalkner said...

Ewwww~ puke is the worst! I am sorry!

Amber said...

good heck, something is going around like the plague there. I hope you don't get it. that's awful.

Marcia said...

Oh my!! That is my worst fear. I had a student come to me sick and I made her run to the bathroom. Thank goodness no messes in the room! That's the worst thing ever!

M-Andy said...

Sounds awful! I hope you don't get it!!!

Followers