Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving & Black Friday!

This year for Thanksgiving we went to my Mom and Step-Dad's house. It was nice to be with family we haven't seen for awhile. My Grandparents were there as well as my Mom's sister and Brother. We also had my Step siblings and their kids and my sister and her family. We had some good food! I love Thanksgiving food..green bean casserole is one of my favorites (and mashed potatoes and gravy)!
After we went to Jared's parents for dessert. His sister and her family arrived yesterday afternoon just in time to eat! They are moving to Utah so they will be staying at my In-laws for awhile. It will be fun to hang out with them.
Then once again we decided that we would go out with all the crazy people and shop on Black Friday. I really didn't see much in the ads this year but Jared's Mom had a few things she wanted to get...so I met her at Walmart at 5:00. We went to a few stores and then out to breakfast at I-hop. No almost fights this year so that was good! Tonight we are going to a hockey game with Jared's sister and her family..should be fun!

1 comment:

Emily Hartvigsen said...

sounds like fun! My favorite is the green bean casserole too! :)

Followers