Saturday, November 15, 2008

Crazy 8

8 Shows I watch
1. CSI - NY or Las Vegas
2. Big Brother
3. Amazing Race
4. Brothers & Sisters
5. ER
6. Survivor
7. Mentalist
8. Cold Case


8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Cafe Rio
2. Olive Garden
3. Mandarin
4. Pei Wei
5. Spaghetti Factory
6. Brick Oven
7. In-N-Out
8. Pie Pizza Factory

8 Things that happened yesterday
1. My sister called and woke me up
2. I had no work
3. I got paid
4. I went to lunch with Jared
5. I watched some shows off of the DVR
6. I folded clothes
7. I went to dinner with Jared's parents
8. I went to bed at 9:00

8 Things I look forward to
1. Thanksgiving & Christmas get togethers with family & friends
2. Jennie & Josh moving here
3. Disneyland in February
4. One day being a Mom -not an announcement :(
5. Getting my new teeth
6. Spending time with Jared
7. Jeff & Becca's new baby in February
8. Weekends

8 things on my wish list
1. Wii Fit
2. Being a Mom
3. A Suburu Outback - won't ever happen
4. A lime coke
5. A weekend away from all the worries of the world
6. For our economy to stabilize
7. Gas prices to come way down
8. A trip to Hawaii for our 10th anniversary

8 words or phrases I use all the time
1. What?
2. Oh my heck
3. Please stop talking
4. Okay
5. When you are ready we can go to recess
6. Is your name on your paper?
7. I am waiting
8. I love my job

8 people I tag
1. Stacey
2. Jennie
3. Megan
4. Kierston
5. Krista
6. Jessica D.
7. Emily
8. Becca

No comments:

Followers