Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Ticket


We went on our Field trip today down to the Energy Solutions Arena for a tour. We can't park in the underground parking at the Gateway because we have a little short bus that we drive plus 3 mini vans that have been rented for the summer. We have to find free parking on the west side of the Gateway. We all got parked in spots that were free and I was parked just fine. We come out to find that there is a parking ticket on the van that I drove. The rental company rented us a van with expired license plates! Oh how nice of them! This one wasn't my fault..so I don't have to pay!

2 comments:

Lindsay and Mike said...

Glad you don't have to pay it! Sounds like your job this summer will be fun!

samlyndseyfalkner said...

LOL, go figure right! I am jealous, your summer job sounds fun. You get paid to hang out and visit cool placed (Don't get me wrong, I am sure there is work involved, but it sounds fun!)

Followers