Saturday, June 21, 2008

Babysitters

My sister Krista and her husband Trent decided that they wanted a night away for their anniversary. They asked Jared and I to watch their two kids for them overnight. We started Friday night with the parade in Bluffdale which went down the street Jared's parents live on.
I could not believe the amount of candy that was thrown at us. We filled up two bags! After the parade we brought the kids back home and tried to get them ready for bed. Treyton is 3 (his birthday is in a few weeks) and Braelyn is 14 months. On Saturday we went over to the park by our house and let Trey play a little bit. Braelyn just played on the grass.
Then we just hung out at our house and watched cartoons. It was fun to spend some time with both of them. They are great kids--of course I am not biased at all!!

4 comments:

Lish said...

Hey Melanie..cute pictures. I'll definitely be at GNO and I'll fill you in on everything!

samlyndseyfalkner said...

How fun!! What cuties!!

Jen said...

Hey Melanie- I remember you. I'm so glad you found my blog. I just got back in touch with Krista through facebook and I have just loved it!!! I actually just emailed her today and told her to tell you hi. She said you guys were going to Panguinch later this week. Sounds like fun. I love your blog and I love these cute pics of Krista's kids. So cute!! Thanks for your nice comments on my blog. I'm going to add you to my blog list:)

Lindsay and Mike said...

They are way cute kids!! And, you are obviously a great aunt for watching them overnight!

Followers