Sunday, June 27, 2010

This past weekend we went to my step Dad's cabin @ Panguitch Lake. We had a good time with my Mom, step Dad, Grandparents and Uncle Rich and his family. Last night they pulled out the guns for some target shooting. My step Dad had a 22 caliber and a 40 caliber gun. I just watched at first and decided I would shoot the little gun, it was fun but I hit nothing! Then my step Dad told me to shoot the big gun since my Grandpa wouldn't do it. I shot off one shot and hit the can! It did have some kick back.

Maren did alright for her first trip away. I was worried she wouldn't sleep very good in the pack and play. The first night wasn't that great- I slept less than she did because I heard every sound she made. Last night was better.
We enjoy going to the cabin and just getting away from everything.





No comments:

Followers