Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Aunt Monica


My Aunt Monica finally returned to her heavenly home after a 19 year battle with cancer. She was married to my Mom's brother Craig. They were divorced a few years ago so I have only seen Monica a few times since then. The last time was at my cousin Ryan's graduation party-just a few weeks ago where she got to see Maren. She was so excited that we had finally had a baby. I have very good memories of Monica while I was growing up. She was always so loving towards me. One memory I have is going with her, my Mom, Aunt Sarah, Grandma and cousin Erica to California to go Christmas shopping. Monica knew all the places in LA to shop...we had such a fun time together. I always always thought she was so neat because she owned a nail salon, and I always asked her to put on my acrylic nails..which she did for my wedding. I know she will be missed by many. I love you Monica!

No comments:

Followers