Monday, June 14, 2010

Maren's blessing day

4 generations..Grandma Bruin, Mom, Melanie and Maren
My Mom was the first born girl of her Mom, I was the first born girl of my Mom and Maren was the first born girl of me..pretty neat huh?

Maren was blessed yesterday by her father. It was so neat to hear the blessing that she was promised, she looked so pretty in her white dress. Jared looked handsome in his shirt and tie, if you know him you know he hates to wear dress clothes- the last time he wore them was when we got married almost 6 years ago. I am happy that he was able to bless our daughter.
We had a lot of family and friends come to the occasion and then we had lunch after at Jared's parents house. It was a special day for our family.
Thanks to all that were able to make it!




1 comment:

Amber said...

what a beautiful day to be a mother. maren looks so darling. and how neat to have the picture of the 4 generations.

Followers