Sunday, November 8, 2009

Busy!

I had a busy weekend. I had a work conference in Ogden on Friday night and Saturday morning/afternoon. I left from work on Friday afternoon to drive to Ogden, we checked into the hotel (my roommate ended up not being able to make it so I had a room to myself), went over to the conference for one class and then to dinner at Igggy's.
Saturday morning we got up bright and early - 6:45 a.m- to make it to the conference in time for breakfast and the 8:00 a.m. start. We had classes that went for 1 1/2 hours..now they were good but it was so LONG to sit! We had a few classes...lunch..then another class. I had to leave before the last class to make it to my brother's surprise 30th Birthday party in Bountiful. It was fun to hang out with him and some of his friends..they had really good food their too. My Mom made red Velvet cake- my favorite!
We also went to the Jazz game last night. Last year Kyle Korver did a coat drive for underprivileged kids in the area and afterward he had an autograph session where he would sign one thing for you. We decided this year that we wanted to participate. Jared's parents also went with us- Jared's Mom found some cute kids coats at Ross.
So we watched the game- which they lost- and then waited for the autograph session. I got to have a card signed by Kyle Korver- Jared took a picture. Jared thinks I went to the game just because of that--I have to admit I do think Kyle is pretty cute!

1 comment:

Lindsay and Mike said...

Soooooooooooooooooooo jealous of you right now!!! :)

Followers