Sunday, October 4, 2009

Nothing Much

Life is moving along right now at a normal pace. We are still waiting on the offer on the house- the bank is just taking it's time...which is fine with us since we still have a place to live right now, but we have no idea where we will go when we have to move. Hopefully something will come up at the right time, and in the same neighborhood would be great.
Our anniversary is coming up in a few weeks, we will probably just go to a movie and lunch or something. Jared is debating on if he should take the day off or not, I am, it is a half day so why not right?
I love listening to General Conference every six months, it gives me the spiritual uplift that I need. It reminds me all that I need to work on.

1 comment:

Lindsay and Mike said...

I love general conference weekend too!

Followers