Sunday, September 27, 2009

Melanie's Birthday Weekend!

We started out my birthday on Friday by going to dinner with Jared's Mom & Dad to the Old Spaghetti Factory, afterward Jared and I went and saw "Surrogates".

Saturday was my actual birthday, we got things done around the house in the morning and then in the afternoon we went and met my brother Jeff and his wife Becca in Park City for some shopping at the outlets.
After we shopped for awhile we drove to Heber City where Becca had got us some rooms for the night at the Holiday Inn. We got a room with a king size bed and a hot tub! It was a great room.
We ended up going to eat at the Dairy Keen. Afterward we went back to the hotel and hung out for awhile. Jeff and Becca took Breda swimming for the first time and she loved it, splashing all over the place. She is getting so big!

Today on our way home we drove through Provo Canyon and took so pretty pictures of the leaves and Bridal Veil Falls. It was a fun weekend!!

3 comments:

Amber said...

Happy Birthday! Love the Spaghetti Factory. How was "Surrogates"?

Sounds like a fun weekend. Bridal Veil Falls is gorgeous!

Lindsay and Mike said...

Awesome pics! Email them to me & I'll try to use them in one of my shows this week! Happy b-day!

Nella said...

Happy Birthday!

Followers