Thursday, May 7, 2009

Strange Dreams


I have been having some very odd dreams lately. One night I woke up and I was standing up looking at the T.V., last night was even more bizarre. I was totally asleep when I hear Jared yelling at me. It turns out I was kneeling over him, hitting him with my pillow. I woke him up from a dead sleep. He says I was yelling something about "the cat" - which we don't have a cat. I can remember doing something with my pillow but I thought I was sweeping it across the bottom of the bed, apparently not! After he woke me up, I talked to him for a minute and fell right back asleep. I didn't find out until he was getting ready for work that I was actually hitting him with my pillow. I have never had dreams where I actually do something, Jared says I do mumble sometimes but he never understands me. It was one crazy night, more so for him I guess! I just hope he continues to sleep in the same bed as me.

4 comments:

Jen said...

ha ha. that is SO funny! I have slept-walked before, but have never done anything like that....at least I don't think. :-)

Emily Hartvigsen said...

Ha ha ha! That's hilarious! But a little scary too. :)
One of my cousins sleep walks real bad. I heard once that she stood on top of her dresser, reaching way up high and screaming "I gotta save them". She was apparently trying to save people from a burning building.

Lindsay and Mike said...

Haha! I'm always doing crazy stuff in my sleep too!

Nella said...

Nice! Jared better watch out. I'm sad I'm a boring sleeper, once I'm out, I'm dead to the world until one hour after I wake up.

Followers