Saturday, May 23, 2009

Not really much to report on, it turns out I had to have surgery for the pregnancy, my Dr. gave me some pills to take that did nothing for me. The surgery was done on Wednesday. I stayed at Jared's parents during the day so I was not disturbed by people walking thorough our house. I am still in some pain but today I seem to be moving around a lot better, I guess 3 days and nights of sleeping probably helped! Jared has been great, getting me things and helping me do stuff. Surgery was not the road I wanted to go down but it had to be done, and now hopefully everything will heal up as it should.

We are having a fish fry today at Jared's parents house. His Dad Jerl caught a bunch of fish while they were on their trip to Oklahoma. Of course we will also have tri-tip and chicken for the non-fish lovers. Should be lots of good food and fun, something I need for sure!

4 comments:

Amber said...

i'm so sorry. i hope you make a quick recovery from the surgery. i'm here if you need to talk. take care of yourself.

Lindsay and Mike said...

I'm so sorry about the surgery! That is so hard! I hope you have fun at your fish fry...you deserve to have some fun! Hugs...

Sunshine Promises said...

I just read your "Mother's Day" comment on Diana Dayley's blog. We too have struggled with infertility (finally had our son after almost 4 years of struggle) and I am all-too familiar with the hope/heartbreak/yearning cycle. But, I can reassure you, better times are ahead. The Lord knows the desires of your heart and hears your prayers. And the children you were meant to have - in your home and heart - will come to you.

samlyndseyfalkner said...

I am so sorry!! I haven't looked at blogs in a long time, as you can see from my last post almost a month ago :( I can't believe all you've had to deal with. I can't even imagine. I am glad you got to get your mind off of everything, and eat FISH!!! Yum! Well you guys are in our prayers.

Followers