Thursday, March 26, 2009

Twilight for Girls Night

Last night was my Girls Night Out, but we stayed in..at my house. We watched "Twilight" and got pizza (which my wonderful husband stopped and picked up for us) & goodies. We had fun just chatting for awhile and eventually we put the movie on. A few of the girls hadn't seen it, and I am sure they thought it was really dumb but for some reason I like it (even if it is cheesy), I know the book is better but I enjoy the movie too! It is one movie that Jared actually let me buy on blue ray..we only have a few.
I would say it was a fun night, can't wait until next month!

5 comments:

Muir Family said...

I haven't seen it, I need to. Maybe this weekend I'll borrow it from a friend. I absolutely loved the books, I've read them all twice. Maybe I'll do the exact same thing, all the girls, movie and pizza...sounds really good!!

Unknown said...

Thanks again for hosting!!! It was a blast and I have to say the movie wasn't as bad as I had prepared myself for!

Nella said...

I'm so sad I missed it last night. I had been looking forward to a nice relaxing evening at your house talking and watching a movie. :( Seems like something always comes up.

Lindsay and Mike said...

Thanks for hosting! It was such a fun night!

Jessica said...

YOu are the hostest with the mostest that is for sure. It was a blast - I didn't think the movie was terrible (I actually went and got it at RedBox yesterday and watched it again). I'm just glad I didn't spend hours of my precious time reading the books. I'll stick with anita!

Followers