Wednesday, March 18, 2009

No more texting!

I no longer have texting or the the internet on my phone. It is a long story so I will try to keep it short. I was using my phone alot because we had no internet in our house for a short period of time. I didn't realize (or I forgot) that I only had so much kilobits (or whatever that is) on my phone for the internet. So Jared got the bill today and about had a heart attack..lucky for me he was at work and couldn't kill me right away, but I did get a phone call. I am sure the guys at work got an ear full of him being not too happy with me. So he called and got the internet and texting taken off of my phone and will pay the bill and let me live. So now my phone is for plain old phone calls! Thanks for loving me even when I do dumb things like that!

3 comments:

Muir Family said...

so funny, are you grounded??

Nella said...

If that's the dumbest thing you do, well I'd say Jared is pretty lucky. He should hear of some of the dumb things Clint puts up with from me!

samlyndseyfalkner said...

Oh man!!! That sucks. I am really glad you were at work too, LOL!!! Well hopefully you can earn your texting privilege back :)

Followers