Saturday, March 7, 2009

Jazz game


Jared got free tickets last night to the Jazz game. We sat in the upper deck 10 rows up, not the best seats we have had but not the worst either. The Jazz played horrible the 1st half and came back and won the Nuggets. We had a fun time.
Today we went to the mall and used a gift card that I got from work for Christmas. I found me a "Korver" jersey, it is pretty awesome and next time we go to the game I can wear it. Jared also decided he needed a "Williams" jersey to match his "Boozer" one, except this one is blue. Now we just need more free tickets!

4 comments:

Mindy said...

Sounds like fun! I love Jazz games, although I haven't been yet this year.
My boys LOVE jerseys...how fun! I hope you get free tickets again!!!

Jessica said...

Free tickets are the BEST! we got some a few weeks ago. Do you have internet now?

Lindsay and Mike said...

Sounds like a fun time!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Followers