Saturday, April 12, 2008



We went to the Tulip Festival today at Thanksgiving Point..except there was only a few tulips actually blooming! The rest were daffodils, which are pretty too.
We had an eventful day. First thing this morning we went and had our taxes done (nothing like waiting until the last minute), then we took our car to get new tires and had Jeff (my brother) come with us to lunch. We ate at PF Changs--good stuff- after which we went all over the place...the Dutch Store, Orson Gigy, Dirt Cheap, IKEA, Thanksgiving Point, dinner (we were hungry after all that shopping) and then to Jared's parents to watch the Jazz game. It was a fun day!
Jeff & Becca brought us some tulips back from Holland...I am excited to plant them! (Jeff looks retarded in this picture..He isn't..He just likes to make us laugh!)


4 comments:

Nella said...

We wondered where you guys were all day Saturday. :) We were out doing yard stuff and thought for sure we'd see you guys! Mysery solved. :)

Lindsay and Mike said...

Looks like your putting your Spring Break to good use! :)

samlyndseyfalkner said...

Wow, it looks like you guys had fun!! You picked a good day to go too!! It looks sunny and warm....I miss that :(

Armstrong Family said...

I miss the days of just me and Nate! Are you dutch? I am and my mom always has to go to the Dutch Store when she's visiting. My grandpa is from Holland.

Followers