Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Crafty or what?


This month for our Girls Night Out we went to a place called "Color Me Mine". It was a pretty fun place..when you get there they have a whole bunch of different pottery things you can choose from to paint, they had so many things--vases, salt & pepper shakers, bowls, napkin holders, plates, dog bowls, etc. Once you have chosen the item you want to paint then you have to choose your colors. It was hard for me..since I am not crafty to find something I would like and then choose colors that would go good together. I finally decided on a Chip & Dip bowl. I think it turned out cute- being the uncrafty person that I am! It was a fun night just talking and having a good time. I am so glad we have GNO every month!

1 comment:

samlyndseyfalkner said...

That is so cute!! Good job miss creative! Go figure the one month I could go, Sam doesn't tell me till it was over :( So sad! LOL!! I am glad you girlies had a good time!

Followers