Thursday, April 17, 2008

Lazy week!


I will be the first to admit that I have been very lazy this week. It is Spring Break and I have had the whole week off. I had some things I wanted to do like go to Quilted Bear, and go get my wedding ring cleaned since the place is right across the street from Quilted Bear, which I did on Monday after I went to lunch with Jared. Tuesday and Wednesday I will say I did just about nothing. I cleaned the bathrooms, read my book and watched way too much TV. I did get caught up on Grey's Anatomy. So today I decided that I would clean my carpets. I got a carpet cleaner from my In-Laws a few years ago (I actually drug it around Kohls the day after thanksgiving for Jared's Mom--not knowing it was my gift). So we have lived here about a year, and the carpets needed it. Today they got cleaned and they look so much better!

3 comments:

Amber said...

Wow, you're awesome! Do you want to come do mine next?! :)

Nella said...

I'd also be happy to let you get your use out of your carpet cleaner and do my carpets. :) I know, I'm so thoughtful!

Bearonabike said...

Get that Mtn bike rollin! That will keep you from getting bored.

Followers