Friday, May 7, 2010

Her first week





Our first week at home has been quite interesting. I have been going on very little sleep, as all new Mom's probably do. Jared was off of work until Thursday- it was great having him home with us, I could nap during the day while he watched Maren. Now that he is back at work it is a little bit more tricky. I try to rest when she does, a little bit a time. Jared's Mom has come a few times so I can take a nap, which has been great. Last night she finally slept for 3 hours straight at night- she hasn't done that before, just screams when we lay her down- and then another 3 hours after her bottle. That was so nice! I will probably jinx myself and it won't happen again for a while! Cross your fingers! We are happy she is here, healthy and strong. Her Daddy loves to come home and hold her, I think he misses her when he goes to work.

3 comments:

Jen said...

She is so adorable. I can't imagine what it must be like to care for a brand new baby. I'm sure you are doing a fantastic job!! She is sure cute. She's lucky too to have such a good mom and dad.

Giles Family said...

Oh my heck!!! I need to come meet her!! Congratulations. I bet you are having so much fun with your new baby girl! I'm excited for you. :)

Lindsay and Mike said...

What a cutie!!

Followers