Tuesday, January 5, 2010

So after alot of online research Jared finally found the crib that would fit our needs. He did alot of looking around before finally deciding on this one so we hope we like it when it arrives. We ordered it and had it shipped to the store so we have to wait to pick it up. I think it will be great.
And I had my 24 week appt. today with the Dr. Everything is going good. He read the report that was done by the ultrasound tech and everything is good with that too. The next appt. I get to drink a yummy drink and get my blood drawn..fun times!

4 comments:

melody said...

That is a darling crib. It will be so fun for you to set it up and imagine your baby sleeping in it. Not too much longer, huh? (It probably seems like a lot longer to you, though!)

Lindsay and Mike said...

Very cute crib! I think you guys made a great choice! The drink you are going to drink at your next visit is not very pleasant...just a heads up. Mine tasted like Orange Soda, but with about 10 times more sugar than usual. It was just too much for me. And, you know how much I like sugar...so that's saying something. I can't believe you only have 16 more weeks to go! Wow! You're almost into your final trimester!

samlyndseyfalkner said...

Very cute crib!! How exciting, we can't wait to see her!!

Anonymous said...

Hey lady! Are you guys still doing book club? (Facebook and I aren't speaking again apparently. I tried to send you a message there)

Followers