Thursday, January 14, 2010

Crib


We got the crib a few days ago, Jared set it up so here is the official picture. It is set up in the family room at this time...we have an extra bed in the extra room, which needs to be removed and Jared also thinks the crib is going to have to be taken apart somewhat in order to get it through the door. Nice! BUT- we like it, hopefully our baby girl will like it too. 14 weeks to go..can't believe it!
I was told at work that I am starting to waddle..like a duck! Great! I guess it happens when you are pregnant.

4 comments:

Amber said...

so exciting! let the nesting begin! :)

Armstrong Family said...

Cute crib! The glucose test isn't all that big a deal, as far as the drink goes. I think it tastes like Orange Crush. I'm so glad all is going well!

The Baja Hatches said...

hey so when can I see a pregnancy picture??

Lindsay and Mike said...

I love the crib! It looks a lot like the one I have. I have had it for 7 years & I still love it just as much as the day I bought it!

Followers