Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Today I walked out of my house, into my garage to go to work..and I had a flat! I don't know how to change a flat nor do I know how to drive a stick shift, which was also sitting in our garage. I called Jared and he said "Well your are going to have to change it" and I said "I don't know how" so I will get a lesson on that tonight.

BUT I still had to go to work (which would have been nice if it was the school because I would have hopped on my trusty bike..but it wasn't) so I went next door to our wonderful neighbor and asked her for a HUGE favor. Danielle took me to Jared's parents where I picked up the truck and drove to work and amazingly I made it ON TIME! We have such great neighbors..hopefully we will be able to stick around this neighborhood! Thanks again Danielle, you are a life saver!

5 comments:

Amber said...

my dad taught me how to change a flat once when i was 15. i haven't tried ever again, and even then i wasn't strong enough to do it. i just hope i never have to. :)

Bearonabike said...

I hate that, Hope you were able to change it. I could show you how.

Melanie said...

Jared taught me how to change a flat tire after he came home, there was a nail in it...and he took it and got it fixed today. SO if it happens again I could change it! But thanks for the offer.

Nella said...

No problemo! Maybe next time I'll be able to change the tire for you. :)

Lindsay and Mike said...

So sorry about the flat! That stinks!

Followers