Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Tyler

It is just so scary how short our life can really be. My cousin Tyler was killed in a car accident this past weekend coming home from Lake Powell. He was 15 years old. I just can't believe how quickly it can happen. My Dad called to let me know about this tragedy on Monday morning..it just broke my heart. I need to remember to be thankful everyday..and make sure that my loved ones and friends know how much I love and care about them. I am so sorry for the loss that my cousin Ryan (Tyler's Dad) has gone through..and the rest of the family as well, my thoughts and prayers are with the whole Hibler family.

2 comments:

Lisa Zindel said...

We are so sorry to hear about your loss. Your right - - it makes you look at life in a whole different view. . . needing to be grateful for EVERYTHING, EVERYDAY, cause you just don't know what tomorrow brings! Our thoughts and prayers are with you, as well as with their family.

Unknown said...

Hi there. I am a childhood friend of Ryan's from Arizona. I am very sorry to hear about the loss of his son. I found this info as I have always wanted to catch up with him so I searched for his info a bit. This is the only trace I can find of Ryan. Do you have an email for him? or a Facebook or anything?

Thanks,
Chance Waite

Followers