Saturday, May 24, 2008

This week was Teacher Appreciation week at my school. The kids in my class are so cute. They loved bringing us gifts. I got so many things from the great kids in my class....flowers to plant in my yard, gift cards to the movies, lotion, bath stuff, candy, chocolate dipped strawberries, a free smoothie, math flash cards, and more...they were all so great! Last night we used one of those movie gift cards and went to see a much anticipated movie...it was AWESOME!! That was one movie worth going to see.
We are going to a BBQ tonight up at my Mom's house..should be fun!

2 comments:

Muir Family said...

Jared and I want to see this, but he is even more excited about the Lego Indiana Jones game that is coming out. I guess it will be fun for Brayden too.

samlyndseyfalkner said...

How fun, what nice students you had :) I bet you're excited for summer break though!!! Hooray me too!!! Sam said Indiana Jones is awesome, I am glad you guys liked it too. I on the other hand am not a huge fan. It's probably because my first taste of it was at the hospital while I was having Gracie. Thanks Sam :)

Followers