Friday, January 14, 2011

I'm not super happy with my neighborhood, we have been here 8 months and know about 3 friendly people. We will move in April and hopefully that will change. I just miss my old neighbors!

The show The Bachelor - hooks me every time! Michelle from Utah is super annoying and I hope he doesn't keep her long.

My all time favorite reality show is "Big Brother"- love summers because of it!

If Maren doesn't get a nap she is cranky! Night time especially- so nap time is great around here.

I am ready for the snow to be through and it's only January.

I need a good book to read- something that will really hook me. I have tried a lot of the books from my old wards book club and the last one I really liked was "The Help". Any suggestions?

1 comment:

Jen said...

I too am hooked on the Bachelor. They get me every season. Michelle is SO annoying!! I like Emily and little Ashley.

I know what you mean about your neighbors. It's not that our neighbors aren't nice, we just have NOTHING in common and we have had a really hard time fitting in. Not just with our neighbors, but with the whole town. I hear of all these girls who I am "friends" with doing all these fun things like going to lunch and scrapbooking, etc, but I am never invited.

Anyway,enough about that.

As far as books go, here are some suggestions:
The Giver
The Secret Life of Bees
Hunger Games series
I Capture the Castle
Tuck Everlasting

Those are some of my favorites that I could think of. If I think of any others, I'll let you know.

I actually want to read The Help once I find some time.

Followers