Wednesday, February 17, 2010

I had my 30 week appt today. I can't believe we are down to 10 weeks..it seems like it has come fast but taken forever at the same time. I go in every 2 weeks which makes things go quick. All the lab tests came back normal from my glucose test which I was worried about. I was weighed and am down a pound. I haven't gained much is fine by me, I just hope all is normal with the baby and she isn't underweight when she is born. I told Jared I should be able to eat whatever I want then and still not gain a whole lot. I do eat..which is why it is so weird that I keep losing weight. AT least I wasn't underweight when I became pregnant, that might cause a problem. My Doctor didn't seemed concerned about my weight gain, and I still measure right where I should.
Jared felt Maren moving around on Sunday. He was sitting next to me at church, holding my hand by my side and she kicked him multiple times, it sure made sacrament go by fast. And then last night I felt her moving around and Jared saw a big ripple in my belly. He thought it was a pretty interesting sight. She is getting stronger so I am sure her movements will be bigger for him to see, which makes me happy..and maybe a bit more real for him!

6 comments:

Lindsay and Mike said...

You are really going to be able to see the baby move from this point on. It's really funny (an alien like) to see your whole belly move when the baby rolls. It's pretty awesome!

Heather said...

It's so fun to feel them kick! Your pregnancy has gone by so fast. She'll be here before you know it. I love the name Maren. So cute!

Nella said...

Ooo, fun stuff. Hearing you talk about it almost makes me want another one. All most. :) Enjoy!

The Sticky Family of 4 said...

I don't think reality sets in for the daddy until the baby is born. You feel it and you know its real and by that become more attached. He will be a good daddy. He was always so good with Braelyn when she was a baby. ❤**☆**❤**☆**❤

The Nielsons said...

We are so excited for you. I remember one night when Tyler saw Addi's movement, wow good memories. Hope all is well.. Luv ya..

Kae said...

You are looking really good. I always looked like a beached whale. I keep checking your blog to make sure you are ok. I have a question, I was that Marie Randall is on your list and when I checked out her blog it said something about a baby girl. Did she have another one?

Followers