Friday, July 10, 2009

Not much new going on with us. We went to the temple open house last night, it is beautiful.
Been selling books on ebay- just ones I have had forever and don't plan on reading again. Alot of my hardback ones I am keeping, like my Harry Potter series- I won't give that one up!!
Jared's sister and her family are now in town, we will probably see them quite a bit. Don't know what we will be doing though since we both work during the day.
I went to the dentist last week because my front tooth is bothering me. He thinks the best thing to do is pull them and put in implants, which is very expensive and we aren't sure the insurance we have will cover any of it. Maybe we should have a fundraiser to raise $6,000 so I can get my teeth fixed. It is pretty pricey! BUT it is something we are going to have to do eventually since I need front teeth!
Other than that- life is moving along at a normal pace!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Wow! Is it really $6000 to get a tooth implant? I need one too, but that is SO expensive. I can think of other implants I would rather buy for that kind of money. ha ha!!

Lindsay and Mike said...

I think you should just pull the tooth and not replace it! That would be awesome! ;)

Followers