Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Valentines Day!

I have nothing really exciting to blog about this week...so I will just update you on the lives of Jared & Melanie.
Valentines came and went! We decided that we wouldn't get anything for each other this year because we had a great trip to Disneyland, and our dinner at the Blue Bayou was our present to each other. We did have Steve & Susie over for dinner and we made yummy homemade pizza. Jennie (Jared's sister) gave me a great recipe for homemade dough that is so good (if you want the recipe let me know), afterward we watched "Transformers".
I have this nasty cold so Sunday I felt like staying home from church which we did, we then went to Jared's parents to watch the NBA All-Star game even though none of our Utah Jazz players were in it! I had Monday off and stayed on the couch most of the day because of my cold...hopefully it will go away soon!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like you had a great V-day. Sorry you are sick! I am always up for a new recipe, so if you get a chance shoot it my way. Thanks and get feeling better!

Lindsay and Mike said...

Get feeling better!

Jessica said...

I hope you had a BLAST in the wonderful Disneyland! I love the Blue Bayou so i'm glad you enjoyed it as your Valentines dinner! Feel better soon!

Paul/Heather said...

I wanna good recipe for pizza dough....please share.
thanks

Followers